Marriage of Opposites
My inspiration was the design style of Dita Von Teese when she was married to Marilyn Manson.
At that time, her 1940s pin-up style blended with Manson’s edgy dark side.
My use of black, lace, and leather accents depicts my impression of her in her Manson period.
- Black taffeta princess gown with mermaid skirt and chiffon bodice with leather accents.
- Black A-line knee-length skirt of taffeta with lace bodice over nude knit, and back button detail.
- Black knee-length sheath with woven leather accent on bodice.
- Off the shoulder floor length gown in black taffeta with thigh high slit and leather bodice details.
- Taffeta sweetheart princess dress with pleated chiffon bodice.
- Knee-length black taffeta sheath with horizontal leather details on bodice and neck.
- Black lace jacket with shawl collar over black taffeta bustier, and an A-line knee-length skirt.
- Floor-length gown with nude knit and lace overlay.