Cultura de Muertos
This spring collection of separates is my interpretation of Mexican culture within the celebration of Dia de los Muertos. My inspiration is the iconography of Catholicism and my silhouettes are a modern take on the traditional Victorian style associated with the celebration. Black is my foundation with many of my looks accentuated with the bright colors of Mexican embroidery.
Target Market: Misses
Market Level: Bridge/Designer
- Fuchsia lace low back gown with small train and applique flowers.
- Olive razor back short bodysuit with fuchsia lace mid length circle sleeve overlay dress.
- Olive semi fitted flounced dress with turquoise fitted embroidered under-bust lace up corset.
- Red fitted embroidered corseted top short bodysuit with blue violet 3 tier mid length sleeve sheer overlay dress.
- Blue violet fitted embroidered corset top with black 3 tier skirt dress.
- Black low V-neck gown with mid length off the shoulder circle sleeves and applique flowers.
- Vibrant cranberry purple V-neck gown with mid length circle sleeves and applique flowers.