This collection of separates is a celebration of my Indian and Mexican heritage.
Boxy silhouettes and traditional fibers such as cotton and linen from Mexico and the colors and the embroidery of India, together create a fusion collection that embodies both cultures.
- Natural linen shirt with fuchsia and green vine embroidery and flared linen cerulean blue trousers.
- Embroidered natural linen blouse with kimono sleeve and cerulean linen cropped pencil trousers.
- Vine embroidered natural linen shirt with cerulean linen pleated culottes and sleeveless sand colored linen embroidered vest.
- Wide neck natural chambray embroidered blouse and asymmetrical coral linen pencil skirt with violet lace slit detail.
- High-low natural chambray cap sleeve blouse with coral linen pencil skirt and violet lace overlay.
- Kaleidoscope printed sateen yoked blouson with fit and flare coral linen yoked trousers.
- Printed sateen high-low boat neck blouse with cerulean linen cigarette trousers.
- Embroidered natural linen flared sleeve blouse with kaleidoscope sateen circle skirt.