These mix and match separates were inspired by the idea of a young woman at the start of her career.
Lightweight linens and cotton were chosen for easy care, movement and comfort.
My color palette of black, white, yellow and magenta solids include pops of print fabric of my own design.
- Mock turtleneck blouse of yellow linen with pleated peplum and black linen wide leg trouser with inverted pleats.
- Cotton print blouse side pleated peplum and classic magenta linen pleated skirt.
- Princess seam blouse with front pleat and wrap skirt, both in black linen.
- Yellow linen mock turtleneck with princess seams and double peplum of linen and cotton print with white classic trouser.
- Magenta linen mock turtleneck top with inverted box pleat and black linen pencil skirt with side slits.
- Black lined mock turtleneck blouse and pleated short sleeves with two-tier, pocketed pencil skirt with cotton print and yellow linen.
- White linen godet skirt and matching blouse with cotton print mirroring the skirt.
- Cotton print blouse with side pleated accent and wide leg trouser of magenta linen with side slits.