Collection: Chandelier Tiers
The collection’s inspiration came from the use of lace in the Victorian and Edwardian Eras. By layering the lace in unexpected ways, the lace is meant to represent the tiers of a chandelier.
- Black cocktail dress with lace overlay.
- Black cocktail dress with high neck, inset shoulders over black satin under dress.
- Chocolate brown cocktail dress with beaded lace
- overlay and back keyhole opening.
- Strapless cocktail dress with black beaded lace overlay and white under dress.
- Single shoulder black lace evening length dress over satin under dress.
- Gold strapless lace evening dress with two tiers attached at bottom.
- Brown beaded lace evening dress with six tiers over matching satin under dress.