Collection: Looking Through Glass
This collection of bold and unique statement coats is inspired by the curved lines of modern sculpture and the bold glass of Dale Chihuly, A mix of silk and wool fabrics are hand dyed and detailed with metallic and opaque paints.
- Black jacket with flounces at skirt accented with silver hand detailing and handmade resin buttons.
- Dark grey jacket with three-quarter length sleeves and asymmetrical flounces.
- Teal green coatdress accented with side zipper closure and high collar.
- Black and purple wool jacket with three-quarter length sleeves with an accentuated waistline.
- Light grey coat with structured pockets and silver hand detailing.
- Dark magenta wool coat with over-sized cowl collar.
- Black wool fitted jacket with shawl collar and handmade resin buttons.