Collection: “Tchaikovsky�s Swan”
My line was influenced by costumes and music from Swan Lake and concepts found in the Declaration of Independence: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. This collection is my pursuit of happiness and exemplifies bold elegance, which is characteristic of my design style. The boned bodices are contrasted by lightly draped details and the garments are embellished with feathers, crystals, and embroidery by Volant Embroidered Art Studio. I experimented with silhouettes by spotlighting the shape of the female body as compared to the curves found in wings, resulting in illusions created with volume and sheer fabrics.
- White cropped feathered cape with sheer wide leg pants, layered with shorts.
- Corset draped with chiffon paired with an embroidered A-line skirt with godets and hot pants.
- Chiffon draped corset paired with voluminous feathered shorts and sheer wide leg pants.
- Chiffon gathered corset paired with a feathered tutu, hot pants and sheer wide leg pants.
- Embroidered corset with a feathered bolero, paired with hot pants and an embroidered tiered skirt.
- Chiffon draped corset and feathered bolero, with hot pants, embroidered tiered skirt and train.