This collection embodies a world of romance, glamour, and sophistication. I attempted to capture the essence of luxury and glamour. Iridescent shades of green, rich browns and sleek black bring to life the textural array of the collection. Unexpected touches of feather embroidery and metallic beading capture the aura of stately sophistication. From the understated use of black to the intricately beaded fabrics “English Estate” is a collection that captures modern stately glamour.
- Double faced, silk crepe pantsuit, with center back cutout, cap sleeves, and satin collar.
- Organza blouse, paired with a double faced, silk crepe high waisted pant.
- Strapless dress with gold, jade, and auburn sequins, accented in feather embroidery.
- Silk crepe cowl back shirt, paired with a gold, brown, and green sequin skirt.
- Dress with collar and feather embellishment.