Collection: “A Trunk in the Atti”
My inspiration originated from old photos of my grandmother, great grandmother, as well as one of my favorite movies “Thoroughly Modern Millie.” I was inspired by the simple silhouette of the late twenties and the lavish details and embellishments that were used to add jazz. I was fascinated by the fact that something so minimalistic could become extravagant through a simple detail change in fabric or embroidery.
- Silver silk dress with swinging silver strands and original embroidery.
- Tiered silk dress with chiffon underlay.
- Twisted and pleated silk chiffon dress.
- Silk dress with embroidery and silver strand straps.
- Light blue embroidered silk chiffon dress paired with a drop waist fur coat.