My collection was inspired by the dandelion which is reflected in the color, shape and flow of the garments. I chose the dandelion for my inspiration as a response to the uncertainty of our present times. To me, the dandelion represents the desire to dream and wish for the future. The fabrics are hand-dyed, natural fibers resulting in garments that are versatile, colorful, natural and feminine; designed to give women a sense of confidence and optimism. I have been blessed with the fortune of having many dreams come true, and through my designs, I hope to inspire others to trust in the power of faith and dreams.
- Strapless, bubble style jumpsuit.
- Single-shoulder bodice with gathered cap sleeve paired with a high-waisted skirt.
- Blouse with gathered cap sleeves paired with a rouched high-waisted skirt.
- Surplice dress with cowl back.
- Cowl back bodice with wide-leg pants.
- Evening length strapless bubble dress.