Collection: “In Full Bloom”
My inspiration came from floral decorations associated with weddings, anniversaries and other special occasions. The designs in my line are girly with an eclectic presence. The fabric I have chosen to use for my collection is satin, which will be accented with floral embroidery by Volant Embroidered Art Studio.
- Charcoal grey princess bodice dress accented with vermicelli embroidery and a yellow hibiscus flower on the skirt.
- Yellow gathered halter top with vermicelli embroidery, paired with oversized cuffed shorts.
- Kiwi green princess bodice, and a pencil skirt paired with a bolero style sleeveless jacked accented in floral embroidery.
- Royal blue empire waist dress with gathered bust and floral embroidered straps.
- Yellow princess bodice and flared skirt accented by oversized organza pencil pleats.
- Yellow empire dress accented by vermicelli embroidery and floral straps.