Collection: “C’est La Vie”
This collection is based upon the various shapes and colors of flowers. To reflect those vibrant colors and shapes, I created looks that are colorful, earthy, airy, and almost ethereal. I wanted a truly wearable line, while incorporating my artistic style. Each garment is hand-dyed and features hand made flowers or hand painted details. The combination of simple color scheme and dramatic details makes this collection stand out.
- Strapless, one-shouldered top with tulle and handmade flower accents, paired with satin skinny trousers with rouching at the hem.
- Strapless dress with a chiffon overlay and tulle collar accented by handmade flower details.
- Low scoop back bodice with hand painted accents, paired with satin skinny trousers and an open side seam.
- Fitted dress with front V-neck, pleated collar, and organza train.
- Low scoop front bodice with chiffon overlay, embroidered accents, paired with satin skinny trousers with pleated ruffle.
- Fitted strapless dress with tulle accents and petal shaped chiffon/organza overlays.